Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Come Along with the Snorks!


Come along with us
The ocean's anwer to Smurfs
Have some fun with us

Allstar was the leader
Nobody fucks with Allstar
He gets mad Snork babes

Junior was a cock
His dad is rich or some shit
I don't know; he blows

Casey was a babe
Allstar totally snorked her
I would have also

Ocky was a squid
Pretty sure he was a squid
Yeah... yeah a squid

Tooter made beep sounds
He was like a wet Harpo
Got annoying fast

Dimmy was a dork
He ate a butt load of food
Never gained a pound

Daphne loved Dimmy
Why, Daphne? You were so hot!
Way out of his league

Jo-Jo: disaster
They jumped the shark with Jo-Jo
Two snorks? Come on guys...

Come along with us
Sweeter and radder than Smurfs
Have some fun with us

1 Comments:

Blogger Nami Buttons said...

I love this show actually but I find this hilarious! Dimmy's my fave XD

October 1, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home