Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Birthday Bash!

Me plus twenty-four
Were at Club sushi, Friday
Don’t remember much

Much sushi was had
But that does not compare to
Amount of sake

Set up a shot glass
Balance it on two chopsticks
1, 2, 3- SAKE!



The chopsticks are on
A glass filled with Japanese
Beer, like Asahi

The dudes in my group
Went through about twenty bombs
A piece, god damnit

The bill got fucked up
We were short a bunch of dough
Big ups to Mike Block

Stumbled out of there
‘cross the street to Sangria
Entered in the back

We got hooked up phat
Asian Chris knows everyone
Got us all free shots

My memory fades
Especially when I saw
A tray of Jager

Chris got us about
20 full shots of Jager
It was on the house

After that came hell
Washington Red Apple shots
Too much alcohol

Its true what they say
Beer then liquor ne’er sicker
Me? Fucking wasted

A good time was had
I hope that others agree
All my friends are sweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home